Thursday, October 25

Dental Update

Zorak just called. He didn't give details, but a basic report:

No New Cavities on any of the boys!

WOOHOO!

OK, no matter what else might be a mess right now, all is right with my world, for a few, brief moments.

James does have some "deep fissures" on his back molars that they'd like to seal in the next few months, and that's a-okay with me. It's worth the money for the added protection. (You know, when we talked about the characteristics and traits we hoped each child would inherit, my teeth were nowhere on the list. *sigh* Poor kids.)

I'm off to make biscuits, gravy, and eggs for a late brunch. Happy Day.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

2 comments:

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Yay! I'm glad their teeth seem to be under control now. What a good dentist!

My teeth are better than yours, but they're not as healthy as I wish they were. So I'm hoping that my children inherit my jaw structure (so their teeth can be straight!) and my husbands tooth strength. :) Think it'll happen?

Staci Eastin said...

Cavity free is always good.

Happy day!