Sunday, July 18

Oh my, where to begin???

First, I apologize for falling down on the blog. Zorak and I have spent our evening hours (well into the wee morning hours!) working on floor plans and building plans. When the boys are awake, we're too busy for the computer. That leaves us, well, it doesn't leave us any time at all to blog or email or do the blogrun. So, quickly, know that I'm not ignoring those of you whome I owe emails, and here's a brief update. I'll think of something fascinating tomorrow. Deal?
 
We think we will be able to get financing for the house.
We think we may have a piece of land.
We are very certain this land is useless and will need some voodoo to make it buildable.
We think we have the necessary voodoo.
We are somewhat panic-stricken over this whole process.
 
Anyway, right now it's a wait-n-see approach. Cannot do anything until Monday to firm up the financing or track down the EPA guru with the County. So what, you may ask, have we been doing that's keeping me from the blogosphere?
 
Drawing up house plans! Oh, this is neat stuff! I am, however, going to just create a separate blog for the housing project so that I don't bore to death those of you who couldn't care less about the planning and zoning and codes that go into homebuilding. ;-)
 
Boys are doing wonderfully and are enjoying their summer tremendously. The beaches on base this week closed to swimming for the summer, though, due to the annual arrival of the jellyfish. I wish we'd gone more often before they closed. Kind of depressing to be surrounded by water you can't swim in. Anyway, perhaps now we'll spend more time on indoor cultural endeavors and the pool!
 
White Fang is now letting go of things while standing. I am just not ready for that. He's growing too fast!
 
Dee, you've got mail. ;-)
 
Tomorrow is church and then lunch with a family from church. I better get to bed, though, or I'll be falling asleep. If I fall asleep, there is nobody to wake Zorak. If we're both asleep, the boys will slip off and cause unbelievable havoc. If we're both asleep, there is a very good chance that one, or both, of us will tip over. That would all be bad. So, g'nite!
 
Dy
 

No comments: