Tuesday, December 30

Life With Kids

I kept finding the magnetic letters all over the floor in the kitchen. There were bits of ripped up foam packing there, too. So I'd put all the letters back on the fridge and the packing in the recycle bin. Next time I went it, it had happened again. What in the world is this?

Then I saw it, and realized what was going on.

EmBaby was putting her babies to bed. Albeit in the kitchen, yes. But she'd lovingly lay each letter down, and tuck it in beneath a bit of foam packing, tucked just under what would probably be their little chins.

Now that I know what it is, it's cute. Before it was just annoying. Funny how perspective changes things, no?

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

6 comments:

Rebel said...

How sweet!

mere said...

Oooh, how precious! Doesn't that nurturing spirit just make you glow?

Today as I passed by the open door of the boy's room I saw S.J.'s blankie draped over the lego box...upon further inspection I saw that she had put one of babies (dress up pup) to bed in there. Just made my heart swell!

Can you believe the girls are almost three?!!!

mere

Konkadoo said...

ROFLOL! Oh, I can sooo see a certain little girl doing that here.

Jenni said...

That is too cute! Kids are funny, aren't they?

Melora said...

Awww! Now that Is cute. Is this all 52 letter babies?

Meliss said...

Very cute!!