Monday, October 27

Funday Sunday

Heh, you can mock. I couldn't think up a decent title. I'm beat. Happy, but beat. We had such a great time today. Ben and Claudia, et al., came over to carve pumpkins and have supper! I had helpers in the kitchen while we got ready for company...

Once they got here, the kids got to get messy and gross, and they worked quite diligently on their pumpkins...

And in the end, we had a lovely evening by the fire(s)...

Food, friendship, life... it's good.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy
(P.S. I figured out the watermark feature, but it seems to be a bit of a PITB to use. Bummer.)

5 comments:

Rebel said...

Aren't those the best kind of Sundays? Looks like the kids did a fantastic job on the pumpkins!

Konkadoo said...

Rats. Pumpkins. I have to do pumpkins still.

How come your kids are satisfied with faces? Mine want things like cats, spiders, horses, etc.

I like your pictures. I wonder if I show off that picture and make it sound really cool if I could get them to do just faces for a change. It may work on at least the younger two. The older two can do their own pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

Oh man - food, friendship, and fun.
That's what life is all about.
Oh wait, I forgot - family.
The four F's.
Good F words.
(am i allowed to say that?)
(grin)
hugs,
~dawn

melissa said...

Looks like such fun! Love the collage, love the watermark, too.

Way to go on the pumpkins, y'all. They look great.

Anonymous said...

What a great day! I'm jealous of the pumpkins! We always wait until Halloween day to carve ours - it's usually so hot, they are moldy inside by the time the kids are done trick or treating. Mmmm...pumpkin!

And, wtg James on his citizenship in your earlier post. It IS hard to let go, isn't it?

amy@thefoilhat.com