Tuesday, June 1

Snippets

Me: What are these little orange, leaping bugs?
Zorak: I don't know, but they sure are good in coffee!


Yup, the leaping, the flying, the climbing, the miniscule and the moderately-sized; we have 'em all. Even in our coffee. I'm starting to think Napalm is in order...

James: I think being a kid is average. Sometimes I like it, and sometimes I don't. So that comes out to be average.

Hmm, I guess it's a sliding scale.

Not much to blog about here. The storms lately have been beautiful, but they have also turned our normally somewhat marshy back yard into a veritable biology lab of nasty, biting insects. Ewww.

Ya know, when things are happening that you can't blog about, that pretty much just creates a total flatline when you try to think of topics. Funny how that works. LOL. (It's nothing serious- boys, Zorak and I are all fine.) Anyhow, I'll think of something and will blog again soon!

In the meantime, have a great day!

Dy

No comments: