Tuesday, June 8

Heading to bed

But I wanted to say...

We finished Return of the King. This was my second time watching it this week. Great movie, but I still think I liked the second one the best. Maybe I'm goofy. Well, I know I'm goofy. Anyhow, tons to share, but it's late and I'm out of coffee. Will do it later.

Also, Mandy and Jill, thank you for sharing your thoughts on Ezzo. I am not ignoring you, certainly, but like I said above, I'm out of coffee. I'll share more of my thoughts tomorrow after we brave the DMV and I'm feeling energized.

Latin, Latin, Latin, this is a lot of fun. Today while doing vocabulary, when we came upon "habito" (I live/dwell in), James said, "Ah, you mean like 'habitat'!" Wow, he does catch on quickly. I think we'll go back through w/ John at a slower pace in a couple of years, once he's reading. In the meantime, though, I cannot recommend Memoria Press' programs highly enough. Wow, oh wow, what a great program!

Time for some beauty rest. (Hee hee! As you'll note the time is after one AM, this is a total joke.)

Dy

No comments: