Saturday, June 12

ACK- no great blog, sick baby

Of course. I forgot that children only become ill on weekends. At the earliest, Friday after five, right?

So, it's been a giant, sleep-inducing (for me, not him) nurse-a-thon for the past umpteen hours. I have a hot, miserable 20-pound lump of tree frog-like snuggle baby plastered to me right now and haven't been able to shower, let alone put together the gov't intrusion post- it is waiting in a skeletal form in my drafts, though, so if I forget where I put it, you can flick me in the head, hand me some coffee, and remind me where it is, ok?

In the meantime, we are off for a lavendar bath and... well, more snuggles. I will leave you with my butchering, er, rendition of The Snuggles Song, with apologies to Tigger:

The wonderful thing about snuggles
Is snuggles are wonderful things
A touch can be so healing
Incredible comfort it brings!

They're soothing, calming, healing, balming,
Neat, neat neat neat NEAT!
The most wonderful things about snuggles IS...

Snuggles can't be beat.

Hoo hoo hoo hooooo!

Dy

No comments: