Tuesday, March 9

Dead in the Water

Well, I had the calendar all color-coded, and then... they changed the practice schedules... then I forgot to transfer some appointments from my little planner to the wall calendar... and now, I'm lucky to know it's Tuesday. Which particular Tuesday is still up in the air, but I do know it's Tuesday. And, it's above freezing, which is great, because I found this photo on the camera last night --



It's a "lint snail". Yeah. I think the kids are getting a bit restless.

Wednesday, I hope we can make it to the Space and Rocket Center, or maybe the Botanical Gardens, if it's not raining. Beyond that, and the regularly scheduled programming, though, I'm at a total loss. We've already missed a function I'd hoped to go to (a sort of poly-partisan protest of Parker Griffith - a man equally despised by pretty much everybody in Alabama - sort of a Kumbaya moment in politics, if you will). Today, I need to get back in the saddle and figure out what on earth we're supposed to be doing the rest of the week. So we don't end up walking the earth, like Cain.



Kiss those babies!
~Dy

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dy, the gods know when you color code. You doomed yourself. The secret is scribbling everything down on random bits of scrap paper and receipts. Then they feel sorry for you and don't move baseball to the fields on the OTHER side of town.

melissa said...

"lint snail" BWAHAHAHA!!! Sorry about the color coding. I'll bet it was pretty, too.