Thursday, August 6

New Game Plan

(Filed under: this is why we have nearly two decades to raise them...)

I'm getting a very low power paint ball set. When I'm on the balcony, talking with the Mortgage company or bank, I'm tagging anything that comes out that door.

When I get off the phone, everybody with paint on them gets sent to bed.

And splatters count, because that means you were close enough to intervene, but were most likely egging on targeted sibling.

Yep.

That's the new plan.

On the plus side, I think we've got everything now switched over to USAA, and we are so very glad to be just about done with Bank of America. The difference, thus far, has been amazing!

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

5 comments:

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

USAA is such a wonderful company. I'm betting you'll be very happy with them.

Erin said...

Such a good idea on the paintball! I think it needs to be instituted here. Maybe it could provide "focus" for some little people who have been taking 2 1/2 hours to do math?
I'm so glad you made the switch! We love USAA! It just makes a world of difference to have a bank who's employees seem happy.

Sheila said...

I would agree. I love USAA. I real preson will speak to you any time of the day or night. I know because I called once, filled with worry at 3 am....and a real person spoke to me and actally solved my problem.

I loathe Bank of America with fire of a million burning suns.
I cannot tell you how pissed I was when they bought out Countrywide and I got my first BOA mortgaage statement. It was like some PTSD flashback.

As far as the phone, I'm considering locking mine in a small room when I make phone calls.

Melora said...

With only two, I can't claim that I Need paint to remind me of who was troublesome during phone calls, but it is still a Very Appealing idea!

shannon said...

genius! off to buy a paint ball gun.

and I love USAA. love em love em love em