Sunday, December 21

So. Here we are. I can't believe the week this has been, and nowhere to blog about it! Oh, wait, we have blogger! (As well as a mass-exodus to blogger from some other realm of the blogosphere! *Hi guys!*)

I have two highly-charged, cranky children who are fretting over impending bedtime, as well as a gassy and unbelievably un-cooperative infant trying to gnaw off my shoulder, so you're just going to have to deal with the lack of formatting for the time being. (Shyah- like I'm the format queen, right? These sidebars are going to be just like my poor kitchen curtains were in New Mexico unless something truly striking happens...)

However, I've heard the collective sighing all day from refugees as they marched bravely into new territory, searching for a blogging home. Perhaps we have found it. I think I like it- I'm not sure. My first thought was, "Look, Ma! No HTML!" But we'll see. :-) So who's out there? I'm going to have to rebuild all my out-dated sidebar links and "what we're reading" lists and, and, and ... ooooo, wait! That means they'll be up-to-date for the first time in ages! Well, weee-dawgies! Bring 'em on- you know who you are! I need your url info! :-)

Be back later to play a bit.

Dy

No comments: