Friday, December 7

Why? Why, Spambots?!

The comments on this blog are moderated. It's not like I'm going to assume you're legit just because you write something sweet before your spammy links!

This is not a clothing blog. It is not an accessories blog. It is not a knock-off shoe blog. To be honest, it's supposed to be a homeschooling blog, but it's more of a family scrapbook. (I apologize for that, but it's all the kids are likely to have - I have PTSD from my mother's post-depression keep-all-things reaction.) But whatever this place is, we are not your target audience!

Now, if Indiana University Press or the nice folks at Yesterday's Classics wanted to leave a link or two, that would be one thing. Or Amazon. (Amazon is always welcome, here. I think that's a given.)

But the rest need to give. it. up. I'm not falling for it, folks. Not falling for it one little bit.

That said, I love the new camera! And there may be pictures tonight! (If I don't fall asleep watching a movie. That's kind of my new hobby. Not terribly satisfying, but very easy to keep up with.)

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

2 comments:

Jennie C. said...

That's my hobby, too!

My blog has a half-way moderation where, if you've been approved once, all your comments go through right away, but if you've never left an approved comment, it's off to the spam-box with you. :-)

Meliss said...

Amen! Preach it sista! My blog has been long-neglected. I keep it because I want to figure out how to download everything on it before I delete it, but I get tired of reporting spam comments.