Wednesday, September 5

Autumn is coming!

We need a seasonal Paul Revere - someone to ride through the streets and alert us when the next season is really, truly coming. (Not the calendar date, but the real weather change!) That would be fun. I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd be willing to do that, right?

No?

Fair enough.

We've transferred all the things onto the calendar for September. It's gonna be Crazy Busy. Good, but still... dang. What were we thinking?

Jacob asked yesterday, after flipping through his planner, "So, after week nine, we're done?" Such hope in his voice. *snort* Nope, sorry, kiddo. After week nine, I'll have to print up more pages. "Oh. That would make more sense, I suppose. But it's not nearly as exciting."

I hear ya. I do.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

No comments: