Thursday, July 15

Laughter is love

The kids were squirrelling around the other day, laughing and playing and generally doing their thing, when suddenly I heard, "MOM! You've gotta come SEE this!" So I peeked around the corner, and this is what I saw...



"Aww, that's sweet," I told them. "He's playing peek-a-boo!" The looked at each other, clearly thinking, "What?" No, no. Turns out, Jason was laughing so hard, he drooled. And this is what he drooled. All over my pillow. It must be love, right? The boys thought it was hilarious, and just had to be caught on film.



We should all laugh that hard, eh? (Well, maybe not in public. But he's little. He can get away with it.) And wouldn't it be great if everybody had at least one person in his life to make him laugh that hard? What a lucky life, to have such a happy home! I'm thankful, soggy pillows and all.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

3 comments:

Laney said...

Drool is only cute when children do it. :-D

One of my favorite sounds is my boys laughing. The other is when the coffee pot stops groaning signaling the caffeine is ready.

Dy said...

Definitely. Had this been my doing, you'd have never heard a word of it.

And yes, those are two of my favorite sounds, too. What's even better is hearing one of the boys take a break from laughing to come whipser, "It's safe to get up" (which is the code for "coffee's ready").

Heidicrafts said...

Heart-shaped drool - what an expression of love. :)