Sunday, September 7

Emily's Choices

One of the topics on the table this week is what everybody wants to be for Halloween. This year, Em's chiming in with some suggestions of her own:

* RD22 (I botched this originally, and what I meant didn't translate into writing - we envision this more like "Arty Tutu" - perhaps it's Desmond's less politically oriented brother, or weird uncle. She may mean the robot, but we think "Arty" would be more fun.)

* Tinker Pan

Should be an interesting Halloween...

(Zorak is ALL about going with the Tinker Pan outfit - green tights, wings, feathered cap and sparkly glitter... how much easier could it be, right?)

Kiss those babies!
Dy

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Tinker Pan would be so perfect for her! She's got that impish little grin that would really pull it all together.

Melora said...

Another vote here for Tinker Pan. R2D2 would hide her cute little face (plus it would be awkward to walk in and she might shed it and you might have to spend the evening carrying it).

Dy said...

OH, yeah, I have no intention of making an R2-D2 costume for anyone who trips over air molecules. Yikes! We just like the way she says it, "R-D-too-too". :-)

Do the parents have to keep a straight face if they've actually put their children in costumes like "Tinker Pan"? I mean, a completely straight face, anyway?

Been trying to talk her into a Wendy costume this weekend. A cute blue nightgown w/ ringlets and a hairbow sounds so infinitely EASY!

Dy

Bridget said...

I love the Tinker Pan idea, she would be adorable.

mere said...

I have some green chiffon that would make an excellent Tinker Pan costume...want it?

That is just too cute!

mere

J-Lynn said...

ROFL!!! Belle wants to be Dora and that's SOOO easy I'm tickled pink!!! I think I am actually making costumes this year and I decided to make myself... a peacock! lol

Emily said...

Seriously, can the child BE any cuter??? I don't think so! That is just too adorable!

W is begging to be Alvin and is trying to talk his bros into being Simon & Theodore. Those seem like really easy costumes, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.